Today, french pastry is changing and developing. This domain where creativity can ben expressed without limits. Amateurs or professionals, whatever your level (beginners, enthusiasts …), you realize the craziest and unexpected creations.
A real community around sugar has formed: famous pastry chefs and known to the general public, specialist bloggers and opinion influencers, TV shows dedicated to amateurs…
Since the cake design’ beginning, possibilities have multiplied, the creations are both tasty and spectacular.
For all these reasons, Sugar Paris is the only show specialized in these two disciplines. It’s the pastry’ temple for some, trap of gluttony for others, you just have to let yourself be guided by your senses and enjoy this moment of sweetness … During 3 days, you can discover :
- “Grand Marché” to shop
- ”bars à Gourmandises” to taste patisseries
- “Kiosques” to discover new products
- The “fabrik à Gato” to initiate or train you on specific techniques
- “Pastry Show” to attend demonstrations of professional and talented pastry chefs
WHY DO I GO ?
1. To learn new technics thanks to workshops (limited places).
2. To test new products on stands.
3. To assist live demonstrations of pastry chefs and cake designers.
4. To decorate my table and organize my own party time.
5. To shop, discover new products and find accessories and unusual materials.
20-21-22 april 2017
to 10AM a 6PM
HOW MUCH ?
Full rate : 10€
Reduced rate : 8€
Free for children under 12 years old
FRANCE – PARIS – Parc Floral
Route de la Pyramide
- Subway : Line 1 – stop station Château de Vincennes (Free shuttle from the terminus to the Parc Floral)
- RER : Line A – stop station Vincennes
- Bus : Line 112 – stop station Stade Léo Lagrange
By car :
- 5 minutes from the Peripherique ( Porte Dorée, de Vincennes ou de Charenton)
- 5 minutes from the motorway A4 (Exit Joinville)
- 30 minutes from the airport of Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly
Free Parking located on Route de la Pyramide
By plane :
Get discounts on your tickets (Air France / KLM) by clicking here